In order for the account holder to use WizzTime, the account holder must first agree to the terms and conditions. Please review the User Terms as well as any other information notified to you by WizzTime Software Private Limited carefully before using the WizzTime.
The Applications are provided by WizzTime Software Private Limited, trading as WizzTime (we, us and our). We are a private limited company, registered in India with the company identification number U72900TG2017PTC117238. Our registered office is at 1-8-344, Patigadda, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Inida - 500016.
BY DOWNLOADING, ACCESSING AND/OR USING ANY APPLICATION, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY CONSTITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN US AND YOU (AND, IF RELEVANT, ANY ORGANISATION ON WHOSE BEHALF YOU ARE ACTING). IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF ANY ORGANISATION, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THE REQUISITE AUTHORITY, POWER AND RIGHT TO FULLY BIND THAT ORGANISATION. IF YOU (OR, IF RELEVANT, YOUR ORGANISATION) DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS (OR IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BIND YOUR ORGANISATION), YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS OR USE ANY APPLICATION, AND YOU SHOULD NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND YOU SHOULD NOT PROCEED FURTHER.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, all further references to you (and your, etc.) means both you as an individual user and also the organization on whose behalf you are acting (if any).
Operating system requirements: The web application can be used with any browser running on a laptop or PC. Applications may only be accessed and used on a device owned or controlled by you and running the relevant operating system for which the Application concerned was designed, so you must make sure you have a compatible device which meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to use any Application you wish to access.
Applications (or upgrades) you access and Services you request by registering to create an account with us (see Account set-up), are made available to you immediately and you acknowledge and agree that this is the case and that, therefore, you will have no right to change your mind and cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (sometimes known as a 'cooling off' right) once you access the Application or you register to create your account (as the case may be).
You will be assumed to have obtained permission from the owner of any device that is controlled, but not owned, by you to access an Application from that device. You accept responsibility, in accordance with these terms and conditions, for all access to, and use of, any Application by you on any device, whether or not it is owned by you.
You acknowledge that the mobile service provider for any mobile device on which you access or use any Application or Service may charge for internet access (including mobile data usage) on that device.
We do not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operation of the website or Apps, or that the website or Apps will perform at a certain speed (since this depends on a number of factors outside our control such as failures of internet access) and, in particular, the website and/or Apps may be unavailable from time to time due to scheduled maintenance or upgrades
We may withdraw or suspend the operation of the website, Apps or Services, or cease to provide and/or update content to the website, with or without notice to you, if we have reasonable grounds for doing so, including for security, legal or business reasons.
You should use the website and Apps in a lawful manner and, in particular, you should not use the website or Apps (or upload anything to the website, Apps or the Services) in such a way as to:
* upload, store or transmit any malicious code or other similar harmful software; * remove or change any content of the website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the website or any servers on which it is hosted; * use the website in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates; * do anything that is not expressly permitted by these terms * copy any part of the website (except to the extent that this occurs automatically in the normal course of your accessing the website using a browser); * modify, translate or otherwise create derivative works from any part of the website. We do not guarantee that any particular content will be made available via the website or Apps. We do not (and have no obligation to) monitor the use of the website, Apps or any content uploaded to it by users. We will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content provided by users (for example, any inaccurate or incomplete user postings)
If you create a WizzTime Account, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with it. You must immediately notify WizzTime Software Private Limited of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. WizzTime Software Private Limited will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Certain features, functions or content of, or Services accessible through, an Application are restricted to users who have an account with us. You can register to create account either through the relevant Application or on the Website. You are not obliged to have an account with us, but if you do not do so, you will be unable to use the applicable features, functions or content of, or access the applicable Services through, the relevant Application. To register to create an account with us, you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information, including legal name, and, in the case of a paid-for Service subscription, full contact information. You are responsible for the information you provide to us. You must promptly inform of all changes to this information.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a password (or other identifier) for accessing or using your account and/or any Service, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else.
The account holder will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under the account holder's password.
If WizzTime Software Private Limited has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of WizzTime, WizzTime Software Private Limited may require the account holder to change the account holder's password or WizzTime may suspend the account holder's account. Further, the account holder is responsible for anything that happens through the account holder's account until the account holder closes down the account or prove that account holder's account security was compromised without fault on part of the account holder.
You must cease to use and delete your password from any of your records upon termination of your account, for whatever reason.
If the account holder knows or suspects that someone else knows and will be able to abuse the account holder's password the account holder agrees to notify WizzTime Software Private Limited immediately by contacting us immediately.
All textual information, graphics, interfaces, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Applications Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to WizzTime Software Private Limited and is protected by copyright and trademark laws, and other intellectual property rights.
The Applications and Services allow you to submit user-generated content (User Content) and also allow you to communicate that content to your selected recipients (if any). You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all content that you create, upload, transmit or display while using the Applications (the User Content) and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which WizzTime Software Private Limited or any third party may suffer) by doing so. WizzTime Software Private Limited have no responsibility to the account holder or to any third party for such action or losses.
If you operate the WizzTime account, comment on the task, post material (such as pictures) to the Applications, post links on the Application, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Application (any such material, "User Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making User Content available, you represent and warrant that:
* the downloading, copying and use of the User Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
* if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the User Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
* you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
* the User Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
* the User Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
* the User Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
* the User Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
* the User Content is not presented in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
* you have, in the case of User Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by WizzTime Software Private Limited or otherwise.
If you delete some User Content, WizzTime Software Private Limited will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Application, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the User Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, WizzTime Software Private Limited has the right (though not the obligation) to, in sole discretion of WizzTime Software Private Limited: (i) refuse or remove any content that, in the reasonable opinion of WizzTime Software Private Limited, violates any WizzTime Software Private Limited policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Automatic's sole discretion. WizzTime Software Private Limited will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
By subscribing to our services, you agree to pay WizzTime Software Private Limited the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be invoiced on the day you sign up for an account and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Subscription fees are not refundable. You must pay the invoiced amount no longer than 2 weeks after the day you signed up. If the subscription is not paid, the company WizzTime Software Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your account without notice. We warrant that paid-for Services will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
You may only use any Application or Service, if you are a consumer (and not a business user), for non-commercial, personal use, or, if you are a business user, for the internal business purposes of your organization, and only in accordance with these terms and conditions (and in accordance with any applicable terms of any relevant third party service provider for the device on which you access or use that Application) and only for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), and in a responsible manner.
Subject to the following sections, you may retrieve and display content from any Application on a computer or mobile device. Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of any Application and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
You may link to the Website from any other website provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the Website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms and conditions, you are not allowed to:
* republish, redistribute or re-transmit any Application or Service;
* use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, including viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
* infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service, including the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these Terms and Conditions);
* transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
* use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
* collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
* copy or store any Application other than for your use as permitted by these terms and conditions and as may occur incidentally in the normal course of use of your browser or mobile device;
* store any Application on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create a database by systematically downloading and storing data (other than User Content) from any Application;
* remove or change any content of any Application or Service (other than User Content) or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of any Application or Service or any servers on which it is hosted, or attempt to reverse-engineer any Application;
* use any Application in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates; or
* otherwise do anything that it is not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions
To do anything with any Application or Service that is not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you will need a separate license from us. Please contact us, using the details at the end of these terms and conditions.
All intellectual property rights in the website, Apps and in any content of the website or Apps (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or by our licensors (who may be other users). Except as expressly set out in the terms, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the website, Apps or any content therein.
In relation to any content that you submit so as to be accessible via the website or Applications:
* subject to the terms set out below, any intellectual property rights that you own in such content will be retained by you; and
* you waive any moral rights you may have in, or to be identified as the author of, such content.
We license, but do not sell, to you any Application you access or use. We remain the owners of all Applications at all times.
The Applications may contain code, commonly referred to as open source software, which is distributed under any of the many known variations of open source license terms, including terms which allow the free distribution and modification of the relevant software's source code and/or which require all distributors to make such source code freely available upon request, including any contributions or modifications made by such distributor (collectively, Open Source Software). Please note that, to the extent that any Application contains any Open Source Software, you are only permitted to use that element under the relevant license terms of the applicable third party licencor (Open Source License Terms) and not under these terms and conditions, and you accept and agree to be bound by such Open Source License Terms.
All intellectual property rights subsisting in or used in connection with the Applications (including, but not limited to any data) are and shall remain the sole property of WizzTime Software Private Limited and WizzTime Software Private Limited licencors. All present and future rights in and title to the Applications, including the right to grant access to it over any present or future technology, are solely and exclusively reserved to WizzTime Software Private Limited.
By accepting and adhering to the User Terms and the obligations herein WizzTime Software Private Limited grant you a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable non-sub licensable license for the duration of the agreement created by these User Terms to use the Applications solely and strictly for your own use/employees use. You shall not assign, transfer or sub-license any of account holder's rights or obligations under the User Terms.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access), nor allow any third party to use any part of the Applications by any means other than through the interface that is provided by WizzTime Software Private Limited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) nor allow any third party to access any part of the Applications through any automated means, including use of scripts, robots, spiders, scrapers or web crawlers, and not to disclose account holder password to any third party for the purposes of using any such technology.
You agree that accessing and use of any Application or Service that is made available are on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis and at your sole risk.
We reserve the right to change the design, features and/or functionality of any Service at any time, with or without prior notice, but we will not materially downgrade the overall benefits of any paid-for Service to your detriment prior to the end of your then-current subscription period. Whilst we try to make sure that content made available on the website or Applications consisting of information of which we are the source is correct, the website or Applications may make content available which is derived from a number of sources (including users), for which we are not responsible.
In all cases, information made available by the website or Apps is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. We do not pre-screen content uploaded by users, but we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to delete, edit or modify any content submitted by you or any other user, at any time and without notice to you.
Complaints about any content should be sent to us via our website and should contain details of the specific content giving rise to the complaint. Except as expressly set out in these terms, we do not give or enter into any representation, condition, warranty or other terms as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of the website or Apps and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded.To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else that arises from the use of the website, Apps or of any content included on the website or Apps. We cannot and do not guarantee that the website, Apps and its content will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of the website, Apps and its content.
Whilst we try to make sure that content made available by any Application or Service consisting of information of which we are the source is correct, you acknowledge that certain Applications or Services may make content available which is derived from a number of sources, for which we are not responsible. In all cases, information made available by any Application or Service is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, we make or give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, correctness, reliability, integrity, quality, fitness for purpose or originality of any content of any Application or Service and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms of any kind are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of you or anyone else relying on the content of any Application or Service.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any Application or Service or its content will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of any Application or Service and its content.
Use of your personal information submitted to us (whether via any Application, Service or the Website) is governed by our Privacy and Cookies Policy. Additionally, by using any Application or Service, you acknowledge that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that it is always possible that any message or information you send using any Application or Service may be read or intercepted by others.
The Applications and Services may, from time to time, include links to external sites, which may include links to third party offers and promotions. We include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them and do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. The fact that we include links to such external sites does not imply any endorsement of our association with their operators or promoters.